|Before Coming to Guangzhou|
Posted on July 2,2010
· ● After deciding to move to
· ● At Our Company we offer you a total relocation package, including Service program, Home search, Tenancy Management, and Administration Consulting.
· ● Our service program is tailored to each client. This flexible program ensures an informative introduction about living in
· ● Our professional team ensures that our stuff have all the help and information you may need.
· OUR RELOCATION PACKAGE INCLUDES
· • Hotel reservation and airport pick-up.
· • Welcome package.
· • Guidance and recommendations about
· • Assistance with short-term accommodation as well as suitable property for a long-term lease or purchase.
· • Consultation about housing budget management.
· • Neighborhood tours including the large expatriate communities and schools.
· • School and kindergarten information with consultation and advice.
· • Latest news and professional analysis of the real-estate market.
· • Consultation about latest government real estate policy.
· • Introduction about social activities including clubs ,social organizations ,volunteer opportunities，sports teams ，religious groups and places of worship .
· • Introduction about places like banks，post offices ,airlines ,consulates and pharmacies.
· • Information about where to eat with an introduction to various Chinese and foreign dining options in the city.
· • Introduction to family healthcare including medical/dental clinics and hospitals .
· • Guidance about where to shop--shopping centers ，supermarkets ,delicatessens，bookstores，etc.
· • Introduction to public transport system-taxis，subways and buses.
· • Explanation of currency issues-exchange rates， information about notes and coins，place for exchanging money， bank deposit regulations .
· • offer maid service and assistance as well as information about holiday resorts.
· PRE-MOVE ORIENTATION
· • Pre-move questionnaires (Orientation & Home Search) completed by a client allow us to develop an individualized assessment of each clients relocation needs before arrival.
· • Orientation materials and targeted property information are sent to our clients before arrival.
· • Our website is updated to provide clients with general
· FREE HOME SEARCH
· • Pre-move questionnaire provided for a client to identify their specific housing needs
· • Deliver a substantive and detailed report with recommendations that respond specifically to the clients particular housing needs
· • Prepare a list of qualified properties with a visiting schedule according to client’s requirements
· • Accompany client for property viewing and introduction
· • Assist client to prepare a shortlist of property options
· • Negotiation of the best terms of lease or purchase
· • Arrange for legal consultation. Provide reports to expatriates HR department on the progress made in a search
· MOVE-IN SERVICE
· • For long distance relocations, introduction to a professional local relocation company.
· • Introduction to international relocation companies offering special discount to our clients.
· • Assistance to arrange property and furniture packing/delivery according to contract .
· • Final property status check with all necessary follow-up service before move-in date.
· • Accompany the client for move-in formalities with property management officer.
· • Check furniture and appliances and sign the furniture and appliance list .
· • Inspection for any defects (scratches and cracks on furniture, appliances and walls).
· • Hand over the keys to the client. Remind the client to sign the key handing list.
· • Check water, electricity, and gas meters and sign the meter records.
· • Hand over remote controls, appliance manuals and arrange for car parking.
· SHORT TERM LEASING
· • Introduction to short-term leasing options.
· • find the best match with the clients requirements.
· • Ensure that short-term accommodation is within budget and meets the clients requirements.
· • Negotiate the most possible terms.
· AFTER SALES SERVICES
· • Follow-up call confirming clients’ satisfaction within 7 days after move-in.
· • Promptly respond to any special requirements of our clients with efficient quality service.
· • Mediation between client and landlord.
· • Services related to lease renewal.
· • Ensure the refund of security deposits.
· • Maintain a computerized corporate contract and management chart(including tenant and landlord information , rent, payment date, lease term, deposit status, renewal status)
· • Update “client’s track list”monthly, tracking when new clients arrive in
· • Solicit feed back from clients in order to make improvements in our services.
· TENANCY MANAGEMENT（for corporate clients）
· • Notify the tenant's company prior to date of rental payment
· • Issue rental tax receipts on behalf of the landlord
· • Pay utility bills on behalf of the tenant
· • Collect rental payments on behalf of the landlord if the tenant's company so prefer
· • Our after service department will make sure that any problems the tenant meets in the leased
· • Property will be taken care on in a timely manner
· • Ensure prompt repayment of deposit on termination of lease.
|Services Hotline Numbers in Guangzhou|
Posted on May 13,2009
Telecom Service: 10000
Fire Station: 83330377
Traffic Rescue: 81815166 87765280
|Wholesale Markets in Guangzhou|
Posted on April 26,2009
Category: daily necessities, stationery and home entertainment products
|Business SUV Car and Minibus for rent|
Posted on July 2,2009
Business SUV Car and Minibus for rent
For more info, pls contact:
|Housekeeping Service for you|
Posted on April 21,2009
we providing professional and qualified senior housekeeper, RMB 20 per hour,
For more info, please email to youGuide@hotmail.com or call +86-20-8545-8555
|Canton Fair iHouse for rent|
Posted on May 7,2009
We’ve got superb housing for you, check out the photos on http://uguide.org/i-house.html.
Cheaper, better, bigger than a hotel room, why don’t you give us a try?
* Please click on Apartment Code to see pictures & details
Please use this form to let us know how we can assist you in your housing search,
|Map of Cities in China|
Posted on March 30,2009
In the chanticleer-shaped China that covers a vast area of 9.6 million square kilometers, thousands and thousands of cities and towns with multifarious glamour spread in every corner.
|Notes for Chinese Z Visa Extension|
Posted on March 24,2009
| Notes for Chinese Z Visa Extension
1. Valid passport and visa
2. One recently-taken two-inch, bareheaded, full-faced photo
3. Visa and Residence Permit Application Form with an official seal
4. Certificate from original work unit
5. Foreigner Temporary Residence Form
1. Submit passport, visa and credentials.
2. Fill in Visa Extension Application Form
3. Provide related proof materials for extension
4. Pay visa and certification fees according to the prescribed rates.
Processing Time and Fee
Although it is a little bit complicated to apply residence permit for the first time, when you extend it at the second year, you need not to leave
If you are accompanied by your family here, and want extension without leaving, getting a residence permit is a wonderful choice, saving money, saving time!
|Strategies of Entering China Market|
Posted on March 19,2009
Strategies of Entering
There are many foreign companies want to enter
There are three fundamental strategies that can be used to enter the
Market entry via a Hong Kong Distributor is probably the easiest and quickest way to enter
Market entry via direct channels in
Market entry via a joint venture of some kind may be more difficult and time-consuming than the other two export strategies just mentioned, but probably yields the best overall penetration of
Moreover, there are a number of market entry strategies to pursue in
There are many different regions in
|Exhibition schedule of Canton Fair Pazhou Complex|
Posted on March 30,2009